Packaging and Merchandising Design Final Project: Merchandising and Packaging

December 11, 2018

Packaging and Merchandising Design Final Project: Merchandising and Packaging


Beatrix Leong Yi Wen0331043

Packaging and Merchandising DesignLecturer: Mr. Shamsul Hamimi

Final Project: Merchandising and Packaging

LIVE KL Merchandise

Instructions //

Research //

Sketches //

My concept involved using the gradient theme and colours I had in my previous LIVE KL branding from last semester and incorporating a youthful backpacker target audience/theme. Thus, I decided to create bookmarks, pencils, a notebook, tumbler, tote bag and rucksack. The reason behind this is so that an adventerous traveller would have lightweght convenient bags to carry about as they travel, pencils and a notebook to make notes of places they want to visit or perhaps some sketches, bookmarks to use as they read books to relax or pass time, and of course a water bottle to stay hydrated. I utilised the gradients, typography and my previous slogans and logo as my main design elements.



Process //

Bag designs:


Bookmark designs:


Box stickers (various sizes):


Notebook cover:


Pencil designs:

Tumbler design:

Final Submissions //














Reflection //

Considering how poor my LIVE KL branding in the previous semester went, I'm actually pretty satisfied with how my merchandise turned out. I think I managed to turn it into something presentable while still keeping the key elements from the previous semester such as the gradient, colours and typography. Especially since we had a very limited time frame to complete this assignment, and printing was quite troublesome as in it was hard to find a place that could do all the printing I wanted.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images