Entertainment Design: Assignment 1

March 01, 2020

I started out by brainstorming some ideas and sketches.


Next I created a moodboard on Pinterest. Available at: https://www.pinterest.com/beatrix_lyw/hippy-music-festival/


Mr Mike said my sketches and concept is good but don't make it a music festival. So instead I changed it to a movie.

Key Art:


Finished poster coloured and edited in Photoshop and Illustrator
 


Experience
Overall this assignment has been quite an enjoyable experience as I had the creative freedom to come up with my own event, art style and direct it myself.

Observation
I observed that the poster really came together once I added in the colour and the Misfits typeface.

Findings
I found that I work well and am more motivated in assignments like this where I am not restricted by the project brief at all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images