Entertainment Design: Assignment 2A and 2B

March 01, 2020

We began by creating a microsite for my event poster, Misfits.

]
Homepage
Synopsis

Trailer
'
Characters
Book now
Shop merchandise


Next, we created mock ups of our advertising on ground and on site campaign.

Facebook ad
Facebook mobile ad
Instagram ad
Posters
Train stop ad
Additionally, we created merchandise for the movie as well.

T shirt
Badges
Wall poster
Cap
Link to our proposal:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Aoq7moQsGhPBvifDzrjYtuWBH7MAAqYomNLwBsqnQgs/edit?usp=sharing

Experience
The whole experience was not too challenging for me as I. have had previous experience in microsite design and campaigns through the modules Web Design and CPA. However I enjoyed the experience and the opportunity to bring my fictional movie to life and create such depth behind it.

Observation
I observed that the workload seemed intimidating and impossible at first, but once my partner and I set down to talk it over and split up the work, it seemed manageable. once we started it was no problem at all and things went very smoothly from there and we were completed in what seemed like a very short time.

Findings
I found this assignments to be quite enjoyable as it revolved around something I created myself, so it was nice to see it come to life. I found working with a partner made things a lot easier and more managable. In the end, I'm very happy with how all the end products tie in together seamlessly.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images